Peppa loves having fun with her family, and kids can join the fun with the Monopoly: Peppa Pig Edition game. Players move their Peppa Pig, George Pig, Mummy Pig, or Daddy Pig token around the board buying properties such as Snowy Mountain, Peppa's House, and Grandpa Pig's Garden. Kids can practice their counting skills as they count their Monopoly Money throughout the game. It's a quick-playing board game designed for kids ages 5 and up, and a good introduction to classic Monopoly gameplay. It makes a great choice for play dates, game night, and can be a fun homeschool break activity.
- Contents: A gameboard, 4 Junior tokens, 20 Chance cards, 4 Who's Your Token? Character cards, 48 sold signs, 90 banknotes, a dice, and game guide
- For 2 or more players
- Gameboard features delightful artwork and locations that kids will recognize such as Peppa's House, Playgroup, Grandpa Pig's Garden, The Funfair, Potato City, and more
- Players move around the board as Peppa Pig, George Pig, Mummy Pig, or Daddy Pig
- Kids can practice counting money as they move their Monopoly token around the board buying properties
- The player with the most cash in the end wins